Episode Two of the AMSOIL Dealer Podcast with Michael Sparks
Review of the the AMSOIL 45th Anniversary Convention.
1. Commitment to AMSOIL dealers
2. Change happens for a reason and AMSOIL INC is putting programs in place to benefit dealers that want to build a business. No welfare for those not working at it!
3. Direct Jobbers are the backbone of the dealer organization and they want to help us so we can help our dealers and make it successful for all that want it.
4. Don’t believe the electric vehicle hype… We will not have 100% electric vehicles. Most all will still have engines (hybrid vehicles) and will require oil, including engine and transmission Lubricants.
5. Actually there will be a more cars on the road in the next 20 years.
6. Higher performance requires better oil and AMSOIL makes the best (according to an industry additive company CEO) AMSOIL doesn’t scrimp on ingredients and seeks out oil formulations that are better than you can find anywhere.
7. AMSOIL Inc is responsible for brand awareness and will continue to advertise the brand online and offline to benefit all dealers.
8. 100% of all products sold go through the dealer organization. Dealers continue to get commissions and assigned customers if they become certified and maintain basic (very basic IMO) new customer acquisition requirements.
9. AMSOIL Vision as stated by the President and CEO, Alan Amatuzio “AMSOIL products in every garage, a successful AMSOIL dealer in every city and customers that are like family”
10. Go ahead and dream!
AMSOIL Vehicle and product Features
AMSOIL Plant Tour
- Digital marketing is it
- Strategic racing
- AMSOIL on the Velocity channel
- New innovative gear lube packaging
- Using the AMSOIL industry specific catalogs
AMSOIL Festival gathering and fun for all dealers
- New commercial program
- Free shipping over $350
- New Discount schedule
- Commercial dealer kit / training guide
- “Fund Your Passion” Introduction of “Fund Your Passion” campaign for signing up new AMSOIL Dealers
- Todd Falcone Your AMSOIL business
- Growing a team of engaged AMSOIL Dealers
- Finding a social media niche literally hundreds of groups out there for anyone interested in any type of powersport.
- Don’t spam
- Provide value
- Create relationships
- Actively grow your network. Where do people who have a passion for Cars, Trucks, Boats, Motorcycles etc congregate Online and Offline?
- Facebook (groups) LinkedIn (professionals/commercial) Meetups, Clubs, organizations
- Make a decision you are going to do this business. until you succeed and that you are going to succeed at it
- Be accountable for your actions, keep a calendar!
- The #1 activity in your business is exposure to new people and prospects Double digits a day keep the commission on their way!
- Stand out from the Pack–It’s not that hard because few people do these things
Make Regular deposits into others emotional bank about…thinking about and caring about others.
- Always go the extra mile
- If you say it, Do it!
- Super Service, for your customers and your team
- Feed their passion, when you take notice of what others are pasisonate about, they will remember you.
- Team Building
- Your Actions Set the pace
- Create realistic expectations
- Work where you are deserved not where you are needed
- Look for activity in your dealers and focus there. No action No focus, you can’t push a rope.
- 7 day Rule, always be in touch with your top leaders at least once every 7 days!
AMSOIL Presidents Dinner reiterates the commitment to the dealer organization and the future that looks promising for both AMSOIL Inc and the dealer organization
Click on the player below or download to listen later.
If you are considering becoming an AMSOIL Dealer, get in touch with us. We would love to help you get started on your AMSOIL Journey of success.