Interview with Pam Brantley, AMSOIL Dealer Sales Business Development Manager.
“Listen to the show by clicking the player at the bottom of these show notes or download to listen later”
In this podcast we interview AMSOIL Dealer Sales Business Development Manager Pam Brantley.
- About you and your role at AMSOIL
- About the RSM Program, who they are and what they do for dealers
- RSM Specialties….Commercial, ROTS, Dealer…
- The FSR program
- Dealer Development team and their roles Bryan Lammi, Steve Lepage
- Recruiting Efforts AMSOIL is doing to help dealers
- Advantages of Recruiting and Building a Team
- Dealer Certification program. Why it’s important to maintain Customer Certification
- How to provide Suggestions to AMSOIL Inc.
- Who should I contact first at AMSOIL Inc. if I need assistance?
If you are exploring the AMSOIL Business opportunity and would like to discuss which programs best suit you, please give us a call or reach out over email or social media. We have been dealers since 2000 and have build a solid AMSOIL business using all the programs. Of course we have our favorites as well, but we do work all aspects of the AMSOIL Business Opportunity