Listen to the Bell Teleconference for April 19th, 2018
Our guest speaker for this month is Len Groom, Technical Product Manager for Powersports, AMSOIL Inc.
- Learn more about the powersports lubricants and what the trends are.
- Equipment in this area includes. Motorcycles, ATV’s, UTV’s. Snowmobiles, Jet Ski’s, Boats, go carts, as well as Commercial lawn and landscape equipment to include two cycle and four cycle motors and hydrostatic transmissions.
- Tremendous amount of testing goes into product development. This continues in the AMSOIL tradition to drive towards quality over just price alone.
- Customers demand application specific products regarding specifications and viscosities. This brought AMSOIL to release Synthetic Dirt Bike oil, the new line of 4 stroke engine oils, as well as new Harley Davidson V-twin oil change kit with more oil change kits to come.
- Dealer to retailer shops are a great home. These are non-brand specific retailers that work on a variety of equipment.
- Learn more about the new AMSOIL ATV/UTV oil change kits and why they were launched.
- AMSOIL Advantage with the Polaris Engine oil (no need to change weights in high temps) and the Polaris front drive fluid was designed with help from Hilliard, the manufacture of front drive.
- The reason behind the 15w50 Adventure bike oil. Trends and shifting in the market place and capture the next generation of motorcycle riders. Millenials as well as Gen X’rs (40-59 age range) are gravitating towards the Adventure Touring Bikes which include the Ducati Multistrada, the BWM 1200 Adventure, the Triumph Tiger, Yamaha Super Ténéré etc. These bikes require special specs.
- Questions: Has AMSOIL thought about having a small engine fuel for two strokes?
- Why has the Small engine oil changed the viscosity from SAE 30/10w30 to just 10w30?…Thank You California!!!
- Would it be possible to sell an AMSOIL labeled to measuring cup for two cycle mixing?
- What do you recommend for the 4 stoke weed eaters and blowers? Stihl 4-mix technology
- Bulk pricing on ATV/UTV Oil?
- Why don’t we have a filter with a nut (like K&N)?
- AMSOIL Online Lookup guide new data?
Click on the player below or download to listen later.