Sparks Team AMSOIL Training Call for November 25th, 2016
In this training call, Regional Sales Manager for AMSOIL Inc, Mark Kroll and I discuss the revised Preferred Customer program that was released back in May of 2016. The new preferred customer program has some great tools to help dealers attract new PC’s as well as retain current PC’s.
In the call we discuss:
- Understanding the new program (Benefits)
- Download April, 2016 dealer magazine article: AMSOIL-Preferred-Customer-Program.pdf
- Dealer communications with your PC’s
- Incentives for purchases and recommending AMSOIL to friends
- Personal dealer incentives
- Why don’t AMSOIL preferred customers don’t renew
- How do PC’s maximize value to the AMSOIL Dealer program
- PC Business is up 14% year over year.
- Average orders are increased
- Preferred Customer referral program
- Do’s and Don’t for dealers when trying to get new PC’s
- Chances for PC’s to upgrade to dealer status
- Educate / Coach your PC’s refer business by giving them instructions
Click on the player below or download to listen later.