Sparks Team AMSOIL Training Call for Monday August 12th, 2013.
This weeks call we discuss using the AMSOIL Home Study Course to gain more knowledge about lubrication, filtration and why AMSOIL products are the best synthetic lubricants on the market today.
Some questions we try to answer:
- Why is it important for you to be the “go to person” in lubrication?
- Why should you be the authority figure for oil and lubrication?
I came across this topic when working on the dealer training site: Step 9. Product Knowlege, Solve Problems
There is no better training than attending AMSOIL University and learning all this from the pro’s. Plan to attend May 18-22, 2014
AMSOIL University 2010 launched the book series of Dealer home study courses. These books are available to Dealers who are logged in at the AMSOIL Online Store by clicking on the Dealer Literature button, choosing Home Study Courses and then selecting the desired Home Study Course.
Current AMSOIL Home Study Course Booklets Available:
- Lubrication Fundamentals
- Engine Lubrication
- Engine Operation
- Filtration Fundamentals
- Mobile Drivetrain Fluids
- Oil Analysis Fundamentals
Other important AMSOIL Training tools are:
- G52 – Motor Oil and Engine Filter Information
- AMSOIL G1312 Literature Pack, contains every brochure, data bulletin and pamphlet that AMSOIL makes. It’s a great training resource.
- AMSOIL Performance Test Brochures: http://www.amsoil.com/performancetests.aspx
- Non AMSOIL Educational resourses
The more you know, the better you are able to help your customers get the most out of their vehicles and equipment
Subscribe to Sparks Team Call via RSS Feed(Copy this link into your favorite feed reader)
Click on the player below to listen to the Sparks Team Teleconference or download to listen later.