Sparks Team AMSOIL Training Call for Monday October 14th, 2013.
This weeks call was our monthly AMSOIL Direct Jobber interview with Norm Ayres AMSOIL Regency Direct Jobber from Henderson (Las Vegas) Nevada.
The theme for our call was Retirement Revolution. We discussed with Norm how he got started in his AMSOIL business during retirement and why it’s been so great to have an AMSOIL business. This was an awesome call!
I just read a quote today that said only 27% of retirees receive monthly payments from private pensions. I’m afraid to say with over 10,000 baby boomers turning 65 every single day some of their retirement plans could look pretty bleak.
Tonight’s call may inspire you to meet, talk with and possible help others that in their golden years become more than they otherwise would have.
- Learning how Norm got started and why he is so excited about working.
- Find out what other things that Norm tried after retirement and why he chose AMSOIL
- Learn how Norm prospects for new customers and dealers
- Your never to old to learn about electronic communications and using the computer to facilitate your AMSOIL Business
- Learn how Norm’s tour of the AMSOIL manufacturing facility impressed him. AMSOIL Quality control is above and beyond what he experienced in Aerospace
- Norm’s only regret is that he didn’t get started 20 years sooner
- AMSOIL Training is second to none. Attending AMSOIL University will increase your business.
- Doing small trade show is a great learning and proving ground for your AMSOIL sales skills.
- Use the wonderful AMSOIL Literature to help your business.
- Sending Thank You Cards is key to keeping customers and getting referrals
- Listening to motivational / educational audio programs like Brian Tracy can do wonders for your personal development.
- Sponsoring is key. 3 words for your business Sponsor, Sponsor, Sponsor! It’s the backbone to your business
This was a great interview with a top level AMSOIL Direct Jobber and proves that your never too old to start something new like an AMSOIL Business.
Top five priorities for AMSOIL Dealers by Norm Ayres AMSOIL Regency Direct Jobber
- Get T-1 Certified (Dealer Locator)
- Always let people know what you do. Business cards, Clothing, Literature/Catalogs
- Get all the training you can. AMSOIL University, Dealer Website and dealer training website
- Sponsor, Sponsor, Sponsor
- Call on your accounts multiple times. They don’t normally sign up on the first visit.
Subscribe to Sparks Team Call via RSS Feed(Copy this link into your favorite feed reader)
Click on the player below to listen to the Sparks Team Teleconference or download to listen later.