Sparks Team AMSOIL Training Call for Monday April 15th, 2013.
This week we interview Craig Hamrick as our special guest. Each month we interview an AMSOIL Direct Jobber in the company that has demonstrated proven success in the AMSOIL Business.
- Learn about Craig Hamrick and his background as a mechanic and farmer
- Find out how he became familiar with AMSOIL by using the products at the fire department that he worked at
- Read the Fire Department Counts on AMSOIL write-up
- Becoming a serious AMSOIL Dealer by attending the Convention and AMSOIL University
- Building your AMSOIL Business with the Commercial Program
- Pros and cons of the commercial program
- Starting out with the AMSOIL Field Sales Tools (FST’s)
- Landscape maintenance: http://www.amsoil.com/dealer/training/FSTs/FST-Landscape_Maintenance.pdf
- Automotive and Work Truck Fleets: http://www.amsoil.com/dealer/training/FSTs/FST-Automotive_and_work_truck_fleets.pdf
- Refuse Haulers and Off Road Equipment: http://www.amsoil.com/dealer/training/FSTs/FST-Refuse_haulers_off-road_equipment.pdf
- Getting started working with Commercial Accounts
- Small engine
- Two cycle
- Small fleets like landscapers, electricians, plumbers
- Moving up to higher levels of recognition in AMSOIL.
This was a great AMSOIL DJ interview. Click on the player below to listen to the replay or download the mp3 to your favorite portable device.