Sparks Team AMSOIL Training Call for Monday March 17th, 2014
This week we talk about the difference between luck and determination in your AMSOIL business.
“I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.” Thomas Jefferson
- Becoming T-1 Certified increases your chances of lucking your business
- Helping other dealers in your team become T-1 exponentially increases the luck you have in your AMSOIL business
- Your business is a numbers game, the more people you talk with and introduce to AMSOIL the more success you will have
- Having AMSOIL graphics on your vehicle increases your “luck”
- Wearing AMSOIL clothing increases your success
- Answering your phone, returning phone calls and giving great customer service will increase the chances of success in your business
- Sponsoring other dealers in your business can have a dramatic and exponential effect in your business. Get better at sponsoring
- Fred Goertzen talks about his recent successes
“People make their own luck in this world.”
“Diligence is the mother of good luck.”
Click on the player below to listen to the Sparks Team Teleconference or download to listen later.