Sparks Team Training Call for September 17th 2012.
This call we discussed doing Trade shows, the benefits and reasons for doing them to grow your AMSOIL Business. This call included several dealers in the Sparks Team: Andriy Dyachuk, Chuck Gutleber, Bryan Frambach, Ryan Black and myself.
We talked about types of Shows:
- Small Local shows (car, bike, gun, local expo’s like living green or home shows)
- Regional Shows like Hunting and Fishing Expo’s. Boat and RV’s shows
- Large National and International Shows that target specific types of customers and groups. These could be Towing, Firetruck, Racing (PRI and SEMA) Farm Machinery, Vtwin Expo etc.
AMSOIL Dealers that are serious about working their business should consider doing shows.
- Start off small, so you learn what to do and say.
- Build your booth presents over time, adding products, displays, banners etc.
- As your team grows, find new dealers that are interested in helping you work shows.
Helping dealers in your team learn what to do and say is key to being successful at a show. When several dealers work a show together they maximize the AMSOIL exposure because several dealers can talk to more people as well as have a better time. Dealers also get to learn from each other as well as help each other overcome fears. You can help with your strengths and learn from theirs. If one dealer is better at diesel and the other is better at filtration etc then each get to grow and learn.
Listen to this weeks Call: