Sparks Team AMSOIL Training Call for Monday February 18th, 2013.
This week we talk about your Money Blue print and how it affects your ability to be successful with money.
The idea for this call was taken from a recent book that I started reading by T. Harv Eker called: “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth”
As a person that consistently works on personal development and success, I wanted to share some of the great information.
- Your Money Blue Print
- Your perceptions of money come from your upbringing.
- How your parents treated money wealth directly affect your thoughts.
- Changing your mindset takes recognizing how you think about money and success.
- Process of manifestation
- TFAR- Thoughts lead to feelings, lead to action, lead to results.
- Money is the root of all evil, save your money for a rainy day, rich people are greedy, filthy rich, you have to work hard to make money, Money doesn’t grow on trees. Etc these are verbal programming that affect the way people think about money
- Rich people think differently than poor or middle class.
- The key is to understand how you personally view money.
- Blame- People blame others for their situation. Really is a direct result of what’s in the mirror.
- What you focus on is what you become.
- Complaining and Negativity.
- No such thing as a rich victim.
- Rich people play to win . Poor people play to not lose.
- Andriy Dyachuk brand new AMSOIL Direct Jobber talks about his newly earned position and what it takes to become successful.
- John Bontempi earns Direct Dealer and talks about how his hard work is paying off with higher recognition.
- Bryan Frambach AMSOIL Account Direct talks about some of his newly registered local accounts.
Click on the player below to listen to this weeks training call or download to listen later.