Sparks Team AMSOIL Training Call for Monday January 20th, 2014
This weeks AMSOIL Dealer training call featured our monthly Direct Jobber interview.
What a great interview it was with long time dealer and Executive Direct Jobber David Trekell.
- David’s background
- How he found AMSOIL
- Why he decided to become a dealer
- What type of businesses that David with.
- The importance of being T-1 and how he landed the largest grease account
- Oil Analysis
- Working with Commercial Accounts
- Importance of Dealer training
- Is it still a good time to become an AMSOIL Dealer?
This was a wonderful program and David Trekell gave some wonderful inspirational quotes and talked about great books that helped him get where he is today.
Inspiration 365 Days A Year by Zig Ziglar
Persistence and Determination alone are omnipotent.
Habit is stronger than reason
Dreams get you started, Discipline gets you going
In order to Finish Strong, you have to get started
Learning to Dance in the Rain by BJ Gallagher and Mac Anderson
Click on the player below to listen to the Sparks Team Teleconference or download to listen later.