Sparks Team AMSOIL Training Call for Monday October 20th, 2014
This weeks AMSOIL Dealer training call we talk about sales. Face it, we’re in sales and the better you can get at the sales process, selling yourself and your product the more success you will have in your AMSOIL business.
Sales is a process. Tom Hopkins international sales trainer uses a system called NEADS.
- Now, what does the customer use now
- Enjoy, what do they enjoy about what they use now
- Alter, what would they like to alter or change what they are doing now
- Decision Maker, is the person you are presenting to the decision make or is there someone else
- Service, what can your product or service to to better help them
We will talk about:
- Prospecting and Qualifying
- Features tell, benefits sell (G1309 AMSOIL Features and Benefits)
- Telling stories
- Follow up
- Handling objections
- Closing the sale
- Registering customers
Tom Hopkins on analyzing people who are most successful at persuading, convincing or selling others on their ideas, products or services. (From Inc.com website)
- A Burning Desire to Prove Something to Someone
- An Interest in Others
- Confidence and Strength
- A Focus on Goals
- Enthusiasm Through Difficult Situations
- A Positive Attitude
- An Understanding that People Come Before Money
- An Investment in Their Minds
Some of my personal favorite sales trainers are. Feel free to go their websites and subscribe for free to their newsletter. There are a lot of great sales tips.
Tom Hopkins www.tomhopkins.com
Brian Tracy www.briantracy.com
Jeffrey Gitomer www.gitomer.com
Over the years I’ve read many books, listen to many tapes, cd, and audio programs on learning how to become better at selling.
When it gets right down to it, becoming more comfortable, more confident, and a better communicator will make your sales easier, faster and more fun.
Take Charge of your own business. Learn to become a better sales person.
Click on the player below to listen to the Sparks Team Teleconference or download to listen later.