Sparks Team AMSOIL Training Call for Monday April 22nd, 2013.
This week we talk about my first AMSOIL Commission as well as my first AMSOIL customers and how it applies your AMSOIL Business.
Here are some of the topics:
- Story of my first commission
- Starting with something to build on
- Every time you move up the commission schedule you earn more on each product sold 2%, 5%, 8%, 11%, 14%, 17%, 20%, 23%, 24%, 25%.
- Understanding the AMSOIL Compensation plan.
- Commercial / Retail On the Shelf Program has the highest profit potential when first getting started. That’s why this site is called “account direct.lube-direct.com”
- Our first ROTS customer- building your business and receiving residual commissions over time is why the AMSOIL business is so attractive
- EZ rider: Date account opened 1/18/2000. Over the years they have ordered on average between $500 and $2000. I still continue to earn commission from this original customer
- Traditional businesses you give a service or sell a product and trade that for money. If you are not doing those activities you are not making money.
- AMSOIL Business you make a sale and get a customer and they continue to purchase many times.
- We talked about building relationships with your customers for best long term business growth.
- Take an interest in what your customer does, is doing and what they want to accomplish
- Offer suggestions how you and AMSOIL can help
- ROTS accounts, help them get more AMSOIL business, send in customers, offer to give presentations and promote that business at local shows and on social media
- Com account, help them get the most from their equipment. Do business with them as well as send customers to them. Help them get more business by promoting their businesses in the community and social media.
- PC’s: Let PC’s know you are there to help them and they are getting the best price. Periodically offer them to upgrade to dealers.
- “Do you know anyone in your area that would like to earn extra money (part time) by working with AMSOIL? Please have them get in touch with directly for a review packet.”
- Dealers: Be their coach, mentor, cheerleader, and friend. Over time some dealers become like family. Do what you can to help and guide a new dealer to help them determine “their best way to run the business” remember their needs wants and desires are different than yours.
Staying in touch with your customers, will create that relationship that will last.
- Calling to see if you can help
- Sending thank you’s, calendars, newsletters, etc
- Ask for referrals and send referrals (if at all possible)
- Use social media to connect
Click on the player below to listen to the replay or download the mp3 to your favorite portable device.