Sparks Team AMSOIL Training Call for Monday February 24th, 2014
This weeks call we talk about personal and professional development. We discuss a seminar event that Alecia and attended called Treat ’em Right. This seminar was presented by Kody Bateman, founder and CEO or SendOutCards. We use SendOutCards in our own AMSOIL business as a tool to stay in touch, show appreciation to our customers and accounts as well as to help educate and motivate dealers in our team.
- Learn the definition of personal development according to Wikipedia
- Be positive and send positive out to the world and you get positive back
- Learn how to be more effective at relationship building
- Have Goals and visions
- Have I made a difference in the world? Have I made a difference in someone else’s life? How many?
- Do you have self-limiting beliefs?
- We are in the business of making others lives better
- Consistency, as a principle is the only way to succeed
- I AM Statements
In 1956, Earl Nightingale wrote “The Strangest Secret” in an attempt to teach people the power of the mind, the power of thought. He said, “you become what you think about all day long.”
Click on the player below to listen to the Sparks Team Teleconference or download to listen later.