Sparks Team AMSOIL Training Call for Monday June 24th, 2013.
Tonight’s call is made in Honor of Mark Schell….
On June 22nd 2013 Mark Schell, and Bryan Hyamis were killed in a plane crash in Idaho. This sad news weighs heavy on my heart and with this sad announcement I would like to reflect on his passing and talk a little about a legacy.
Since our interview with Mark on March 25th, what could I do to go back in time and ask one more question.
Mark, what is the legacy you would like to be remembered for?
- What’s important to you?
- What goal or dream do you want to accomplish? It would make sense to do it sooner than later.
- Bad things can happen to anyone and life is short.
- It is our hope that Mark’s family is well taken care of because of his efforts in his AMSOIL business.
- Working hard and having a good life, what are you doing to make these things possible?
- What is your legacy, what positive impact can you make on your family?, your friends, and your business partners?
Jim Rohn said it best:
But, the greatest value is not what we acquire. The greatest value is what we become. His mentor had an interesting way of teaching it.
When I was 25 years old he said, “I suggest, Mr. Rohn, that you set a goal to become a millionaire.”
I was all intrigued by that. You know, it’s got a nice ring to it – millionaire.
Then he said, “here’s why…” I thought to myself, ‘gosh, he doesn’t need to teach me why. Wouldn’t it be great to have a million dollars.’ Then he said, “no then you’ll never acquire it. Here’s why. Set a goal to become millionaire for what it makes of you to achieve it.”
He said, “Do it for the skills you have to learn and the person you have to become.
We also talk about:
- A very good reason to become a T-1 Certified AMSOIL Dealer
- Sponsoring local car clubs like this one: Memory Lane Cruisers
- Carol Brady on getting your first account
- Chuck Gutleber on working with facebook and attending the convention.
Click on the player below to listen to the replay or download the mp3 to your favorite portable device.