Sparks Team Training Call for September 17th 2012.
This weeks call we discuss discuss the AMSOIL business opportunity and sponsoring AMSOIL dealers.
We proposed some thoughts and ideas on sponsoring and why it’s important.
Here is a statement from AMSOIL Inc about the Dealer program and why it’s important to sponsor new dealers.
The overriding priority in our Marketing Plan is a business opportunity for AMSOIL Dealers. AMSOIL INC. provides programs and support mechanisms to help AMSOIL Dealers earn a residual income mainly through the sponsorship and training of other AMSOIL Dealers, as well as the utilization of the sales programs.
Certainly every program AMSOIL INC. offers to AMSOIL Dealers has a purpose. We feel it is important to define the purpose of each program so we don’t lose sight that our Marketing Plan supports the fact that the best way to grow a stable business and income is to grow the number of personally sponsored and well trained AMSOIL Dealers in your downline. That is the core of AMSOIL.
We talked about how to find potential AMSOIL dealers:
- Current Customers (PC’s, Commercial and ROTS accounts)
- People you know
- Networking groups and events
- Advertising for dealers newspaper and print
We answer the questions:
- Should you sponsor business potential C/R accounts as dealers?
- Have you ever thought about having your own business?
- How to use the G100 catalog to introduce the dealer opportunity (see pg. 23)
- Why having literature and sponsoring cards (G1473) is important.
- How to make your own AMSOIL Business opportunity brochure like I have done.
Have a listen to the program and afterward let us know what you think by leaving a comment on this post.