Sparks Team AMSOIL Training Call for Monday March 25th, 2013.
This week we interview Mark Schell as our special guest. Each month we interview an AMSOIL Direct Jobber in the company that has demonstrated proven success in the AMSOIL Business.
Some of the topics we talked about
- What is the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers (STLE)
- What is a Certified Lubrication Specialist (CLS) and how has that helped with your AMSOIL Business
- How important is it to always improve yourself and always keep learning
- Treating your AMSOIL Business like a business
- Operating a home warehouse and how he got started in AMSOIL
- Tax advantages of an AMSOIL Business
- Working with and training your team
- Understanding network marketing
- Partnering with a Mechanic Shop
- Setting goals
- Attending AMSOIL and dealer training events. Going to the AMSOIL 40th Convention
This was a great call for any dealer that would like to hear how someone has become successful in AMSOIL
**6/23/13 Update, With a saddened heart we announce that Mark Schell was killed in an airplane crash on 6/22/2013. Mark was a true leader in every sense, he leaves a legacy that will take care of his family in his passing and he will be missed.
“Dad’s self declared purpose in life was to have a positive impact on the life of everyone he met.”–Krysta Aten-Schell
Click on the player below to listen to this weeks training call or download to listen later.