Sparks Team AMSOIL Training Call for Monday January 27th, 2014
This weeks call was hosted by AMSOIL Direct Jobber John Bontempi with clearlube.com
We recently had an AMSOIL Dealer Training in Nashville Tennessee and John discusses why its important to have dealer training as well as talks with dealers that had attended the training.
- John Bontempi talks about goal setting
- Dale Childress Jr., brand new AMSOIL Dealer is excited to join AMSOIL and and understand the importance of dealer training and how customer percieve us through AMSOIL. Dale also talks about being committed as an AMSOIL Dealer and why that is important.
- Bryan Frambach, AMSOIL Direct Jobber says it’s always great to get together with other AMSOIL dealers and network as well as learn from each other. Being believable as an AMSOIL Dealer is important in
- Kathy Hendley, AMSOIL Direct Jobber enjoyed learning about proper booth setup. Kathy says it’s great to attend training to learn what to say and how to answer customers questions.
- Jeff Essary, AMSOIL Dealer enjoyed learning how to set up your booth and getting customers to get out of the traffic area so you can have a conversation. Jeff says it’s really helpful to learn from more experienced dealers.
- Sam Agostine, AMSOIL Dealer was so glad to be able to attend his first dealer training and is excited to learn more about the business as well his desire to grow his business. The idea of setting up your booth at a gun show was great especially for a newer dealer.
Download John Bontempi’s Short Term Goal Sheet to help you accomplish ANY goal.
Click on the player below to listen to the Sparks Team Teleconference or download to listen later.