Sparks Team AMSOIL Training Call for Monday March 4th, 2013.
We talk about the important subject of AMSOIL account interference.
Professionalism and ethics in our business is the only way to make it to the top in AMSOIL.
AMSOIL dealers don’t have any territories, but we do have account protection. Meaning that an AMSOIL dealer can register an account (a dealer, Preferred Customer, commercial or Retail on the shelf account) anywhere in the US and Canada. After registering this account they are locked in to your dealership as long as they remain an active customer. An active customer is one that orders every 15 months (COMM and ROTS) and 1 year after the expiration for Dealer/PC.
This is a very fair system and helps maintain the integrity of the dealer network.
- G-2194 Initial Contact Guidelines for Registering Dealers, Preferred Customers and Accounts
- AMSOIL Current Registered Customer Handout
- Verifying Customer Status
- The positives of this program
- Interference is serious business! Disciplinary Actions
- Training your accounts
- My story of AMSOIL Account Interference
Click on the player below to listen to this weeks training call or download to listen later.