Sparks Team AMSOIL Training Call for Monday August 5th, 2013.
This weeks call was about using greeting cards and gifts in your AMSOIL business.
“Appreciation wins out over self promotion every single time” –Kody Bateman Founder and CEO of SendOutCards
This was a great program with our special guest Alecia Sparks. One of the best tools that we have found on sending thank you cards to your customers is SendOutCards this greeting card program can be used for any business or for personal use.
- We talk about how I got started using cards in our my AMSOIL business back in 2005.
- Alecia talks about the importance of appreciation marketing and gives us an excellent quote from the book Appreciation Marketing by Curtis Lewsey and Tommy Wyatt
- “Today we live in a Google world. Whatever product you sell, or service you provide, can be found online for cheaper in just ten seconds. So why would anyone ever do business with you? The answer is simple. Because they like you. Because they have a relationship with you. In today’s fast-paced world we’ve become so automated that we’ve decided a text message is sufficient to say thank you. We communicate through cyberspace. We’ve become desensitized. It’s time to put the human touch back into your life. THAT, is Appreciation Marketing™.”
- Understanding Top of Mind Marketing.
- Personalized cards are best. If you can hand write them that is also good.
- It’s more expensive to get new customers than it is to keep existing customers.
- Using automation in your AMSOIL Thank you card activities (campaigns)
- New Dealer Welcome, New Customer Welcome, Referral thanks, monthly AMSOIL customer thank you card, AGGRAND Cards, Leads cards, Holiday cards.
- Visit ThoseCardFolks blog for additional business building ideas
- 40 Ways to Grow Your Business using greeting cards and gifts online training system
- 17000 cards to choose from or design your own.
- Pre-made AMSOIL card campaigns we can share with customers.
Click on the player below to listen to the Sparks Team Teleconference or download to listen later.