Sparks Team AMSOIL Training Call for Monday May 6th, 2013.
This weeks Guest Speaker is Eric Worre talking about his new book “Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional.”
This book is already #1 on Amazon in several categories and I’m certain that it will become the go to book for anyone in Network Marketing that wants to be the best that they can be. Read my review of the book here.
Some questions that Eric Worre answers for the callers:
- You have been involved in Network marketing over 25 years, when did you decide to “Go Pro”?
- What did you hope to accomplish with this book?
- Go Pro. When did you come up with the concept of going pro as a network marketer?
- Seems the world/ job market is in constant flux. How do you feel about Home business, Network Marketing / MLM going forward vs. job market? Say over the next 10 years?
- In the book you talk about 7 basic skills necessary to become a professional in Network Marketing. Are these skills anyone could master? How long would it take for someone just getting started to become a NM Pro?
- You talk a 1/3/5/7 program in the book. Can you give a quick insight on the 1/3/5/7 and why you think it’s important?
- Our Company has a Convention coming up in a few months. One of the last skills you talk about is “promoting events”. Could you tell us how important this skill is and why everyone should do everything they possibly can to attend their company convention and help others in their team attend?
- How can someone get the book or download the book on kindle?
- Pricing? Specials / Discounts for multiple copies, can they contact NM PRO?
Click on the player below to listen to the replay or download the mp3 to your favorite portable device.