Sparks Team AMSOIL Training Call for Monday April 7th, 2014
This weeks call.
- Get your own copy of the AMSOIL Diesel Fuel Fundamentals.
- AMSOIL University Dealer Training, May 18-22nd 2014
- Investing in your current customers, scary business stats:
- 79% of all leads generated at a trade show aren’t followed up
- Average company loses 50% of its customers every 5 years…Cost of replacing them can be 6-7 times more expensive
- 5% increase in customer loyalty will yield 20%-80% to our bottom line profit…Much wiser to spend money on customer retention than acquisition
- For every month that we don’t contact or communicate with our client, we lose 10% of our influence
- Come up with you own customer Co-op for your customers.
- Carol Bell AMSOIL 5-Star Regency Platinum Direct Jobber discusses her insights on how they invest in their customers
- Find out how to keep loyal customers that keep on ordering
- Spending money on current customers vs obtaining new customers
- Keeping notes and reminders on your customer
Click on the player below to listen to the Sparks Team Teleconference or download to listen later.