Sparks Team AMSOIL Training Call for Monday October 7th, 2013.
This weeks call we talk about the changes to the AMSOIL Marketing Plan.
First up, Congrats to Andriy Dyachuk for recognition for being in the top 20 AMSOIL Dealers in LEADERS IN NEW CUSTOMER SALES. It takes great work and dedication in business to get new customers registered as well as sales for each month. This recognition for the business month of August 2013.
Periodically AMSOIL finds it necessary to make adjustments to the Marketing Plan. This weeks call we will talk a little about how those changes affect dealers especially in the online marketing.
- New – No Dealer shall directly or indirectly advertise, imply or encourage potential customers to email, call, submit web forms or take other actions to receive special product, membership or freight prices, rebates, scholarships or discounts in any national medium, including broadcast, print and electronic formats.
- New – Online Dealer advertisements using the keyword “AMSOIL” must link directly to the homepage of the Dealer’s website. At a minimum the homepage must provide features and benefits of synthetic lubricants, details of the main AMSOIL marketing programs, options for buying AMSOIL products, links to the AMSOIL corporate site and contact information for the Dealer. The homepage may not contain contact forms for collecting consumer information or Google ads or other advertisements for non-AMSOIL products and marketing opportunities.
- New – Dealers engaged in location-based Internet advertising must clearly identify themselves as an independent AMSOIL Dealer and must accurately identify their physical location (city and state).
- Online Content and Dealer Websites – All AMSOIL Dealer websites must host standardized code provided by AMSOIL INC. for an authorized logo which:
- Identifies the site as belonging to an independent Dealer and not AMSOIL INC.
- Identifies the Dealer’s name and physical geographic location (city and state) and is displayed at the top of all pages
- Is standardized so the size, color, font and location cannot be altered- and is available in the Dealer Zone under Services>Dealer Websites>Authorized Website Logo
- All online contact forms must contain the following disclaimer: “Personal contact information will only be used to provide requested information or assistance. You will not be enrolled in advertising or marketing programs and your information will not be shared or sold.”
- Dealer sites that collect contact information or encourage personal contact through phone or email must contain a privacy statement. Examples are available under the Services menu in the AMSOIL Dealer Zone
- Dealers and other customers must receive products from an AMSOIL distribution center in the country in which the products are going to be used, sold or distributed. Products shipped or picked up within the United States cannot be sold, shipped or transported into Canada and vice versa.
- AMSOIL reserves the right to investigate Dealers’ sales of products directly to customers to ensure compliance with policies and to protect the business opportunity for all Dealers. Upon request, Dealers must provide sales records and other information including, but not limited to, customer names, addresses, prices and product selection.
- Dealers advertising or selling AMSOIL products and marketing programs at public events cannot advertise or sell currently marketed products at less-than-current wholesale prices.
The overriding priority in our Marketing Plan is a business opportunity for AMSOIL Dealers. AMSOIL INC. provides programs and support mechanisms to help AMSOIL Dealers earn a residual income mainly through the sponsorship and training of other AMSOIL Dealers, as well as the utilization of the sales programs.
Studies have been conducted that show many new people join a home based business in the last quarter of the year. Between October and December is a great opportunity to introduce others to the AMSOIL / AGGRAND business opportunity.
Now is a perfect opportunity to introduce someone new to AMSOIL, the products and the opportunity.
Click on the player below to listen to the Sparks Team Teleconference or download to listen later.