Sparks Team AMSOIL Training Call for Monday July 8th, 2013.
Tonight’s call we discussed using the Dealer Locator and the Installer Locator to get more AMSOIL Business.
- Inverse relation of Motorcycle Installers to Automotive Installers
- Anyone can use the installer lookup to see what’s listed either in their own area or anywhere in the country
- Find local potential accounts by using Yellow Pages, Google, Yp.com or just drive around
- Take a printout of local installers. Tell potential accounts they could be listed if they decide to work with you and AMSOIL.
- Servicing your installer in the dealers zone.
- Using the Installer list in other areas, place you plan to go or the next town over.
- An AMSOIL Shop owner can also be an AMSOIL Dealer
- AMSOIL Dealers that also own shops can be listed on both the AMSOIL Dealer locator and the Installer locator.
- Question and Answer
This was another great call, feel free to share this with your dealers, your prospects and future dealers.
Click on the player below to listen to the replay or download the mp3 to your favorite portable device.